PREPARING THE SURFACE
- The surface to be tiled, it would be neat and clean.
- Surface should be free from polish, wax, oil, etc.
- Surface should be free from stickiness. It may effect on bonding process.
PROCESS OF MIXING
- Mix material with trowel until a lump free essential paste is obtained.
- Mix only material which can consumed within 2-3 hours.
- Spread mixing material to a thickness of 3-6 mm(approx) and comb with jagged trowel.
- Apply the limited paste which can be tiled within 10-15 mins.
- Check the substrate periodically and if a skin has formed than remove adhesive and apply a new layer otherwise continue tilling.
- Check periodically that good contacts is maintained with the back of each tile also check there are no leave behind tile while fitting the tile.
- Start filling joints only after one day using “Rhino Tile Bonder”.